SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
By submitting this form you agree to be contacted via phone/text/email.
nano + led
nano + LED facial 50 min $150
Say goodbye to wrinkles and hello to new younger and brighter skin! Our nano needling and LED facial treatment softens fine lines, and smoothes skin. Nano needling infusion is a non-invasive skin treatment delivery system designed to rejuvenate your skin and treat common issues like lack of tone, uneven texture, acne, acne scars, excessive pigmentation, scarring, and loss of elasticity. There is no pain, inflammation, bleeding, or discomfort.
This combination of Nano Needling and light therapy is perfect to achieve healthy, glowing, rejuvenated skin. The use of red LED light therapy has been shown to activate increased collagen production, fibroblasts and post inflammation.
Nano-needling is very safe, non-invasive and only affects the epidermis, making it both painless and very effective. Nano infusion is color blind, therefore is safe for all skin types and tones. There is no risk of post traumatic hyperpigmentation, nor is there any recovery time.
A nano needling facial has immediate and long term benefits (when receiving a determined set of treatments and a corresponding in-home care regimen).
Facial Includes: enzyme mask, Nano needling with hydrating serum, LED Light Therapy treatment, oxygen mist, and mask.
How does the treatment work?
Unlike microneedling, which penetrates more deeply, nano-needling is only able to affect the epidermis of the skin. There are actually no needles at all on a nano cartridge! Instead of needles, the cartridge contains microscopic hair-like silicone or stainless steel cones. When these cones interact with the surface of your skin, they create tiny channels in the very top dead layer of skin – the stratum corneum.
While these tiny channels are invisible to the eye, they’re able to gently separate surface epidermis skin cells to allow products to be infused into the skin effectively for overall better absorption of topical products.
Benefits of Nano Needle Infusion
- gently exfoliates
- enhances product absorption
- increases hydration
- triggers the natural regenerative processes of the skin
- increases circulation
- softens lines and wrinkles
- evens skin tone improves skin texture
- improves appearance of acne scarring
- boosts collagen production
- stimulates elastin production
Nano Needling Targets These Issues
- aging skin
- crow’s feet
- neck fine lines
- large pores
- lip lines
- Dark eyes circles
- stretch mark
- areas in which traditional chemical peels and microdermabrasion cannot be done
Contraindications to receiving a nano needling facial
- Psoriasis (active or inactive)
- Extensive telangiectasia (spider veins)
- Chemotherapy/radiation treatment within the last 6 months
- Photosensitivity medications
- Accutane within last 12 months
- Avoid Botox, or fillers such as Juvederm for the last 2 weeks
- Blood thinners within last 2 weeks
- Retinol /Retin A within last month
- Active Herpes (if you have a history of cold sores, please take an antiviral 2 days prior to and day of treatment)
- Avoidance of IPL/Laser procedures for 7 days prior (on area to be treated)
- No waxing, depilatory creams or electrolysis 5-7 days prior (on area to be treated).
- No acids or defoliants that may be drying or irritating to the skin (such as alpha hydroxyl acid [AHA], beta hydroxy acids [BHA], peels, exfoliating masks, hydroquinone, or benzoyl peroxide acne products)
After care / Downtime:
In the first 24 hours avoid SPF SUNSCREEN after treatment. No sun exposure & no tanning beds (for 3 days after treatment) No sweating (for 3 days after treatment). After undergoing NN your skin will be quite vulnerable to damage. No face washing or using any moisturizer or makeup within the first 24 hours of treatment. Avoid prolonged sun exposure and be sure to use SPF after 24 hours. A Hyaluronic Acid is recommended for aftercare to soothe, keep the skin & maintain hydrating. Next day the client might feel a slight sunburn. Avoid touching the face & when applying products ensure hands are clean.
We advise using a gentle cleanser and lukewarm water to cleanse the face for 72 hours post-treatment, and gently dry the treated skin. Always make sure your hands are clean when touching the treated area, and do not use a Clarisonic or other powered cleansing brushes, acid or exfoliants for at least one week after your treatment.
Nano-Needling is a comfortable and low-risk procedure, and has a short recovery time. Most patients will be “event ready” post treatment however, Patients with sensitive skin may experience redness, tightness, mild peeling around the mouth and nose that lasts 1-2 days. You may resume your normal routine as soon as the treatment is finished.
Of course, just like every other procedure, complications and side effects are possible, though extremely rare.
These can include:
- Skin infections
- Pigmentation problems
NANO+LED Facial: Facial Includes: enzyme mask, Nano needling with hydrating serum, LED Light Therapy treatment, oxygen mist, and mask. – 50 min – $150