A customized sunless tan with the leading brand in Organic Sunless Tanning, Vita Liberata.
Get Glowing year round!!
Vita Liberata is Hollywood’s best-kept skin secret. Offering odor-free, natural-looking tanning and lasting skin enhancing results that keep people thinking ‘has she or hasn’t she?’, it’s no wonder Vita Liberata has a host of celebrity and A-List makeup artist fans!
Please Choose From the Following Options
- Single Session $50
- 5 Sessions – $225 ($45 each)
- 10 Sessions – $400 ($40 each)
- 20 Sessions – $700 ($35 each)
- 30 Sessions – $900 ($30 each)
- Shower and exfoliate 24 hours before tanning with an oil-free product. We recommend Vita Liberata Super Fine Body Polish.
- Hair removal (waxing/shaving) should be done at least 24 hours prior to tanning.
- Avoid moisturizing for 24 hours prior to tanning as even after showering residue can remain on the skin.
- On the day of your tan don’t wear any make-up, deodorant or perfume, body oils or lotions.
Immediately after your spray tan:
- Remember the instant tan color you see is only a guiding bronzer. Your tan will develop within 6 – 8 hours.
- Keep hands and skin completely dry for 6 – 8 hours.
- Do not apply cosmetics or skincare products over the developing tan.
- Avoid activities that make you perspire for 6 – 8 hours after the tan is applied.
After your tan has developed:
To allow maximum DHA development, wait for 6 – 12 hours before showering.
- Pale / Hard to tan skin: 8 – 12 hours
- Medium / Dark skin: 6 – 8 hours
- Shower with warm water. Once the water runs clear, use a shower gel containing no essential oils and pat the skin dry.
- Do not wax/shave after your spray tan until you are happy for your tan to be removed as this removes layers of skin and will remove the tan too!
- Moisturize twice daily, with a product that doesn’t contain essential oils like Vita Liberata Moisture Boost Body Treatment.
POINTS TO CONSIDER
– Development will vary depending on the individual.
– Remember 2 bodies having the same shade will develop to a different depth of color.
– Chlorine, perfume, deodorant, products containing essential oils, dehydration and skin health can all affect your tan result and how long your tan lasts.
The healthier your skin, the better your tanning results will be. i.e. development, length of time on the skin and also a perfect fade. There are a number of reasons your skin might not be in the optimal condition for tanning and why your tan may not develop and last as expected:
o Medication – herbal or prescribed
o Hormonal balance
o Stress / Exhaustion
o pH level of the skin